Link to Sharp Web Tools Contact Us Page
Link to Sharp Web Tools Home Page Link to Sharp Web Tools Services Page Link to Sharp Web Tools Portfolio Page Link to Sharp Web Tools Company Page

 

Link to Website Design Page

Link to Social Media Page

Link to Search Engine Optimization Page

Link to Email Page

Link to Photography Page

Link to Shopping Carts Page

 

Google Image


A Traverse City Search Engine Optimization Company

Why is Search Engine Optimization So Necessary for my Website?

Do you wonder WHY search engine optimization is so important?  There are over 110 million public websites on the internet and Google alone is doing over 2 billion searches a day. Can you imagine? Two billion searches a day before you factor in Yahoo, Bing, AOL, Ask Jeeves,  Dogpile, or any of the other multitudes of smaller search engines.  Do you know that 90% of these searches never reach past the first page of results?  And the other 10% usually don’t go past the third page? Are you on the first page?

Sharp Web Tools specializes in Traverse City Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and optimizing websites for Traverse City based businesses and the surrounding areas like Elk Rapids, MI, Kewadin, MI, East Port, MI, Suttons Bay, MI, Charlevoix, MI, Petoskey, MI, Kalkaska, MI, Torch Lake, MI, Long Lake, MI and Interlochen, MI.  Search Engine Optimization is a complex process of building and tweaking websites in a way that would make your website appear high up in the list of search engine page rankings, when searchers are looking for your specific –desired keywords.

Search engine optimization is both an art and a science. It is a process, not an event. To make things really challenging, it is a constantly moving target where the rules change all the time and the SEO techniques that work well today may not work tomorrow. While most Search Engine Marketing (SEM) agencies have followed the big ad dollars to paid search, we have a passion for natural search engine optimization.  At Sharp Web Tools, we go the extra mile and help our clients with advanced SEO techniques, such as new content development, link building, blog marketing, and social marketing. If you haven't gotten the results you want from SEO, if you are not on the first page, ask us why our way is the better Traverse City way.


 

 

 

 


Sharp Web Tools Logo

231.360.3468

Lori@SharpWebTools.com
Dan@SharpWebTools.com
801 South Garfield Avenue
Suite 113
Traverse City, MI 49686
© 2017 SharpWebTools.com
Site Map

Like us on: Facebook Link

Sharp Web Tools on LinkedIn

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player